Thursday, May 4, 2017

Reading Response

Text title: A Game Of Card
Author: Witi Ihimarea
1.What is the story about?
About Nani Miros Mokopuna visiting her before she passes away and they get to gossip about the old times and there unforgettable memories. How much she loved her family and especially her home, she would rather die in her home that has so much memories in it then a hospital bed.

2.I enjoyed this story because...
It had a lot of interesting moments in it and words that my family always says such as “Maka maka teko bumb” and there were a lot of funny bits i liked, and it made me like this story because its kind of like my family...

3. The plot:
Nani Miros dies in the end.

4. In particular this story made me think and feel…

Really interested to carry on reading to the end, but at the end i felt sad and really amazed of this solid story.

No comments:

Post a Comment