Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Literacy Braingym 3

Task 1: Aprostraphes- Contraction
  1. I dont think theyre dressed sensibly for this climate. = They’r
  2. Im sure it wont rain today. = Won’t
  3. I wasnt feeling very well yesterday. = Wasn’t
  4. She hasnt got enough money to buy a pie. =Hasn’t
  5. I haven't been swimming this year. = Haven’t
  6. I wouldnt swim in that river. Its to dangerous. = Wouldn’t, it’s

Task 2: Apostrophes- Possessions
  • This phone belongs to  Bianca’s sister. = Bianca’s
  • These puppies’ are so cuddly and cute. = Puppies’

Task 3: Homophones

I went to the beach with my friends’, and my brother came too (two, too, to).
The shop by her house was a good place to buy  icecreams. (bye, buy, by)
The children put their coats over there by the tree. (there, their)
I’m not sure whether or not the weather will be ok for biking in the weekend. (weather, whether)
I know I have done no work today. (no, know)

No comments:

Post a Comment