Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Crime- Brainstorm


Find Evidence & Articles
Six burglaries a day in Rotorua:
This Article links to my topic (Crime) because burglary is a crime. Burglary is stealing, police use burglary as a code word for theft. Recently burglaries are most happening around Glenholmes area. However, police say the rise is due to a change in the way they define and record burglaries they will not help but keep trying to prevent burglaries to decrease everyday. I think this article can help me answer a few questions and also help me come up with new ones as well.

Rotorua Shooting- Police boss defends officer’s decision to shoot machete Wielding man:
This Article is about a police officer defending himself by shooting the victim after trying to take him out with pepper spray and a taser. Police say the man was shot after unsuccessful attempts to use pepper spray and a taser, which was fired three times on the man. This article is relevant to my topic (Crime) because this is something that involves and needs police to be apart of and, with police involved with situations like this article is obviously relevant to my topic crime. I think this article is helpful to me because this article has situations that police would need to take in their own hands to solve and stop this madness from happening again.

Mum mugged and robbed in front of her children in central Rotorua:
This is helpful with my topic because this is another crime that someone had commit and even in front of the victim's two children. A mother of 2 kids 9 and 4 year old got thrown on the concrete and robbed by a man near some traffic lights in Rotorua. Police believe that this will happen again so they would need to stop this criminal fast before it gets way out of hand. This also helps with my topic to show people that crimes like these need to be stopped. Crimes like these are unhealthy for others around and could affect your mental health.


No comments:

Post a Comment