Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Literacy BrainGym 2 spelling:

Social media is getting out of hand:
I think that social media is getting out of hands, but with apps that may distract teens and schoolers from work purposes. Apps like Face Book, Snap chat, Instagram and messenger could be easy to get distracted from just 1 vibrate or notification you get could put you off straight away. This has been a big problem in lots of schools that are able to take devices to school. For example my school RGHS has had a big problem in the past and that was sending inappropriate pictures and videos to others in school times such as nudes! I have to say that my class is getting out of hand with the use of social media especially me. Social media is something you can be apart of social media in a click, all you need to do is just download an app and sign up to something just like that. I think that being part of social media is becoming an addiction to people especially to teens.

172

No comments:

Post a Comment