Sunday, July 24, 2016

My Holidays

On the Holidays I went places but the first topic I will be talking about the first three days of the Holidays at my Papas batch in Kaitaia (all the way up North).
We basically, well I basically  just chilled in the room on my phone, eating and  playing with my baby brother as well. Spending time at the batch was alright i had fun it was boring at times but yeah.

Other then then that when we left my dad asked if I wanted to stay somewhere for the holidays so I obviously said yes. my dad droped me off at my aunties house for my holidays, my dad and the rest of the family went somewhere else for there Holidays well I dont know. I had fun and enjoyed my Holidays so im proud of my get aways and time with my favs cuzzys.


1 comment:

  1. Well done Pania! Great stuff getting your korero up onto your blog. My suggestion for you now is to go back through your work and see what editing you can do, for example, capital letters, full stops, spelling, punctuation. See if you can get a student to peer review your writing to help you. Remember to also review the paragraph structure resource that was given to you

    ReplyDelete