Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Literacy Brain gym 4- Vocab

Task 1:
Developing: The process of developing or being developed.
Consequence: A result or effect, typically one that is unwelcome or unpleasant.
Like a punishment after committing something bad.
Cycle: A series of events that are regularly repeated in the same order.
Something that repeats itself.
Hypothesis: a supposition or proposed explanation made on the basis of limited evidence as a starting point for further investigation.
What you think will happen in the future
Financial: A situation of an organization or individual.
Something that will back you up.

Task 2:
Synonym-
Link- Together
Influence- Encourage
Justify- Ejust
Significant-  Amazing
Select- Pick
Sentences:
  1. I like to link the blue wire with the red wire.
  2. My mother always influences my little sister in a good way as much as she can.
  3. I always have to justify the right amount of milk in the cat bowl to keep it balanced.
  4. I had a significant weekend.
  5. I was only able to select one friend to come with me on a camping trip..



No comments:

Post a Comment